Join Our Intern and clerk Program!
Our Law firm has one of the best intern and clerk program in America because we train our staff on business management, trial skills, journalism, law firm marketing, debate skills, radio and tv training and much more. Scroll through this page for fun videos and information about our Summer 2018 team. We're always looking for applicants!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and 2-3 page writing sample attached.
Watch this video to hear why YOU should apply to be a Reid Law intern from this summer's amazing class!
Check out these articles written by this wonderful group of interns!
- The Evolution of Business Law - Radhika Patel
- What Scooby Doo Can Teach Us About Marijuana Legalization - Sydney Johnson
- Today's Modern Families Are Changing the Way the Law Works - Meg Gambrill
- How Legally Advertising Has Changed Drastically Since 1976 - Lindsey Jinright
- 7-2 For the First Amendment! - Meg Gambrill
- Brad Robinson: Why I Want to Be an Attorney - Brad Robinson
- New Challenges Faced by Family Lawyers - Radhika Patel
- Market Freedom Could Save Lives - Brad Robinson
- Supreme Court Upholds Travel Ban in a Win for National Security - Meg Gambrill
- Thomas Jefferson Goes to College: Separation of Church and State on College Campuses - Sydney Johnson
Sydney discusses her first article on Scooby Doo and marijuana legalization
Meg discusses her first assignment on the evolution of family law
We took a trip to Atlanta to see the Braves with some of Chris’s family members and Scott Beason